TRI-LAKES MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
TOWN OF ROME, WISCONSIN
What is the Tri-Lakes Management District
The Tri-Lakes Management District was formed in 1984 by property owners of the three lake associations – Lakes Arrowhead, Camelot and Sherwood in the Town of Rome, located in northern Adams County. A statutory taxing body, the District is guided by a board of five commissioners, one from each lake association plus one representative from the Town of Rome Board and one from the Adams County Board.
To pursue activities that positively impact the cleanliness and health of the lake water.
- Prioritize safety, legality, ethics, and fiduciary responsibility above everything
- Build in elements of sustainability into everything we plan and execute
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all stakeholders
- Seek out and leverage resources to help achieve our mission
- Consider short-medium-long term activities to achieve our mission
- Manage and make decisions using data to the fullest extent possible
Purpose of the site
We invite you to explore our website to gain a better understanding of our water issues – everything from quantities of water available to groundwater levels to water quality. We will be a conduit to our whole community with factual information presented and expect to communicate our concerns for our lakes while working towards solutions. Tri-Lakes works hard to further awareness of environmental threats to our lakes community.
Current Board of Commissioners
Tri-Lakes Office Hours
October 1st through March 31st – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 9:00 AM – 1 PM
April 1st through September 30th – Monday thru Friday – 8:00 AM- 1 PM
Watch an informative webinar titled “Successful Lake Management and Feasibility of Alum to Improve Water Quality”
Tri-Lakes Board Meeting October 27 at 9:00 am at the Town Hall
14-Mile Watershed Alliance Meeting November 8 at 2:00 pm at the Town Hall
Register for Tri-Lakes